The prehistoric picture-making race!
A prehistoric picture–making race! Create like a caveman using only sticks and stones—no drawing skills required! Dare each other to make a picture with as few pieces as possible, then challenge the other players to guess what it is. Remember, the clock is always ticking!
Builds fine motor, creative and social skills through game play that's perfect for mixed–age groups
Features 75 game cards providing 450 words of varying difficulty, ensuring a different game every time and an engaging experience for players of all ages
Includes 40 plastic sticks (twenty 4"L, twenty 2"L), 15 plastic stones (1" in diameter), arrow (1.25L"), die, 60–second sandtimer, and burlap bag to store the game pieces and instructions.
For 4+ players or teams
How to Play?
- Roll the die and choose a challenge card and find out your word.
- Say how many pieces you'll need to make the pictures.
- The lowest bidder builds the picture.
- Challenge your teammates to identify your pictures.
- The team first to earn 50 points wins!